Saturday, September 26, 2009

Material for Sacrifice 2


I confess I have fallen again, i thought that i could make it, i know that i cannot do anything without Him, but i took Him for granted once again, and i can tell you, it's so frustrating! But i understand that is a battle that will be going on as i will be perfected in Christ the LORD and then this flesh will finally disappear.

Oh how i wish to become like He is! But the cost of dying is sometimes very difficult, for me is difficult almost all the time actually, but i know that there is no other way. Thanks to Him that
i'm not supposed to do this alone, but He has given me His Spirit to guide me. I need to trust more in Him, to have a closer relationship with the Spirit so He will strengthen me keeping me from falling. I know i have no other choice, i mean there are other choices but i know that His way is the best. His way is Life, His way is the only real one because as He said, He is the Way, the Truth and the Life. How beautiful words, how clear are they for me, and every time that i read them and hear them in my head are so alive!

Oh LORD, change me, cleanse me from the inside out!


Another thing that i must confess is that i haven't been talking more to other non believer people about Him, and i feel the need of doing it, not only to fulfil a
commandment but i just can't keep quiet no longer! How can the people out there live without Him? I mean, is that actually meaningful or even "possible"? And how am i living, that i know Him? That's a hard question, i see my need of reflecting Him more in my life, to come out of the state of thinking so much in me and how i have to act, and what i should say, and how to say it...just be free, and let Him to flow in and through me dying to myself!

I really don't deserve His inexhaustible mercy and love but He still loves me! And forgives me!



Oh Lord help me to be like You! Create in me a CLEAN HEART oh Lord, and renew a RIGHT SPIRIT within me! Burn my flesh in the fire of Your Holiness, and let your grace shower me and fall upon me! Restore in me the Fear for You, and help me to honor and glorify you in everything that i do. Everything, your eyes are looking ALL the time, they know my every move. Test me, proof me, purify. Please take from me my life.
Amen.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Beautiful Naty, i almost cried because i can see what the Lord is doing in your life, and you know, is much as what i want Him to keep doing in me, being so busy now, surrounded of many unbelievers sometimes is very heard, i pray He'll give me that eagerness and love to preach constantly and fully His gospel.
I love you so much sis...sooooo much! you inspire me so much
Keep going, as that Keith Green's song, Keep on the Path, I love you!